ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Friday, May 22, 2009

WHY???

i dunnoe but these days, i'm always angry I just dunnoe why.

i mean why???

i feel there's sumtin bothering me. I may knw the ans, but i just cant say it out loud. i need susmone whom i can trust, to tell what's been bothering me.
for the last past few days, i have been thinking, having flash backs that suddenly just appear in my mind. And that, i just feel angry whenever i thought of it. It's just pathetic just to think of it and be angry at myself.
Sometimes, when ppl do sumtin that irritates me, i will just be angry again. For just a small thing i can be angry. For example,
when sumbody, blocks my way i can get pissed off
when sumbody just tell a super lame joke, OR trying to be funny, i get pissed off too.

and another thing i''ve just noticed, that person(i wont mention names) but that person, have change. i mean like, wth?
i understand you get to knw new frens, and just forget bout me, i'm just a spare tyre that you will use when you're in needed.
i'm just sick of it, sick of everything that had happened in my life. How i wish right at this moment, there's sumone who i cann rely on to, whom i can really trust. BUT i was hoping that person would be the one. i guess i was wrong. I feel like a stab on my back.

I wish i can tell my real problems to sumone. BUT everybody seems busy. Instead i listen to them. WHO WILL LISTEN TO ME?? you knw ssumtimes, i do need to share my feelings, and talk bout it, and want to feel better.

But whatever it is, i will try to hold it back, and just surpress it inside me, and let it dissapear by it own self. I wish i can. Nobody, at this moment, ever, really knw me. all you can say, just stupid assumptions bout me. I'm just depressed, depress of what's been happening, evrything i do will just go wrong. ALL WIL BE BLAME IT TO ME. i need a break, from everything.
I really wished, that person would change the self back. imissedtheoldone.

Why this keep happening to me?
i'm tired of knowing it, and feel hopeless bout it.
I want to help, but i cant.
That's the thing, I just cant.
Do you knw that it's been killing me, just to find a way out.
To help.
Nobody understands.
i'm this, i'm that.
Why you all have to make my life miserable??
what had i done?
Am i so bad?
Am i hopeless? that you all need to bad mouthed me?
Have you all ever listen to me?
have you?
have you asked my problems?
Try to listen to me?
or the matter of fact that, i will always be the one who listens to you guys?
I NEED SUMONE TO TALK TO.
I JUST NEED SUMONE WHO I CAN TRUST.
that's what i need.
I'm sorry that i have to post this. I have no way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment