ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Saturday, May 30, 2009

RESULTS =D

ok. result. was. FINE. heh.

hahahahaha. i had the shock of my life. AT LAST, i finally beat KOK HAO. x)
I was actually thought that i'm going to be 4/5th in level position, BUT then, came 2nd. GAH!
AND AND AND i thought kok hao would be 2nd, he came 3rd! LOLS

the difference of our percentage is like 2+ % lols. i got 72% he got like 68.sumtin% ??LOLs.
When Mr. sewa announce my name, i was like jumping like a mad person, ran to where kok hao is seated, " KOK HAO I FINALLY BEAT YOU!!!" i was ssooooooooooooooooooo

GAY-HAPPY X)
Kok Hao just shook his head. lols. not to boast or what, but I'm HAPPY!
when i received my report book, i was actually double checked, whether is the right report book. LOLS
Aiman saw what i did, and he laughed. HAHAHAHA dumb.
but yeah, quite disappointed with my eng result, i dropped. haiz~
A2 to C5 (imagine that) -______-
but on the bright side, hehehhe
i got B4 for my malay! LOLS
i seriously thought i'm going to get Undergraded for malay. but NOT!
lols.
result, good(there's room for improvements)
maths B3
english C5
combined humans B3
malay B4
combined science A1
art A1
jyeah, i will improve on my humans, i was targeting A2, but i got B3 instead.
English of course need to improve, my mum will slaughter me if i dont.
Malay, improve bit more, to get B3. =)
yeah,that's all.
JIA YOU!!!!!!!!! lols.
the comments on my report book is funny. lols here it is.
Syazreen demonstrates a sensible and mature attitude towards school life. She has been a consistent worker and displays good work attitude towards her studies. She is focused in class and ensures all assignments are well done. She is thoughtful and mature student who can empathise with the feelings of others. Syazreen has been a very responsible and reliable notice board leader who takes an active role in helping the class desing good presentations. She is well-behaved and warm person. Her ability to manage the demands of academic work, her co-curricular activities is commendable.
LONG RIGHT. hahahah I actually dont remember being all that, but i do appreciate the good comments. hahahah
yeah, june holidays,
and wishing everybody
HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment