ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Monday, April 20, 2009

SICK!

alright, had school as usual.but i cant really concentrate cause i'm down with a fever/flu/cough. LOL. In the morning my temperature was 37.6, oh so i thought. -____-''. lol. After half of the day, in the com lab having CME, i took my temperature again cause i thought i was feeling better, I THOUGHT AH. then you knw what's my temperature??????????? hahahahaha. it was damn/bloody 37.9. ri-te -____- then, then, then right. I THOUGHT I WAS FEELING BETTER AGAIN but i was wrong, AGAIN. i took my temp again, that time, i was having my mother tongue class, i sneeze, sneeze and sneeze again. hahaha the two packets of tissue i brought to school all had been used. LOL. good thing i had my back up, TOWEL. ok i took my temp it was 38.0. i was like, WHATTHE?? kinda feel a bit tired/no energy/feel like dying hahaha. BUT i'm strong, i went for training -___-

ok training tried not to show that i'm sick, so i was like( syazreen you're strong, don't pass out) of course i didn't pass out. hahahaha i love vb man. but jasmine knew that i was not feeling well, and she was like,
SYAZ YOU OK?? many times i guess. jasmine dun belittle me hor. =)
so training we did the normal stuff, dig, set, serve, gym, spiked.
hahaahhaa ALSON i got back my momentum ready.. hahahahahahaha
then we spike, spike, spike. then BREAK TIME. there was no justin/jun feng to train us. boring eh. lol. had match with the guys.
first match lost, second won/lose??? dun remember. THIRD match i played with the guys(i was the only girl btw -___-)
the third match had done lots of mistakes at first, then i bucked up. hahahah zhen wei was the damn setter. lol. he set to me wa lao. DAMN NICE. -___- lols, but manage to spike. hahaha then we SCORED! lols. the weird thing was, when i was in the back row,i kept forgetting to go to the centre, i kept going to the main place. lols. Forgotten that i was the center front player. LOL! then kok hao was the one kept reminding me. thanks kok hao. wait i havent tell the weird part, i kept following where kok hao goes. LOL! stalker sia me. lols. yeah,then right,
that somebody was so hyper. LOLS.
then had the second last match, we won. hahahahha. then last match was not complete because we lost track of time, very late ready suppose to go home. lols
Ms. Tan demand for us to stop train, hahahaha thenn yeah went back home.

reached home, and i took panadol extra. then took my temp. wow 38.6 at first la. so i cool down for a while, and took my temp again. 38.6. told ain bout my temp, then she ask me to go bath cold water. so i did.
38.3 -____- hahaha told ain's dad, then he asked me to rest, before i rest have to take panadol. so now, i'm blogging not listening to the advice hahahaa. I dun think i look sick, hahahah cause ain parents have no clue that i'm sick, lol. until i toold ain's dad. lols
yeahh i'm going to sleep and will take my temp again. lols

nights.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment