ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Friday, April 17, 2009

hahahahaha ANOTHER THANKS


today, bren was the one who helped me with putting the song on my blog. lol i know, i totally repel from tehcnology. Again thanks bren. get a good view of her face there, nice??? hahahaha
BREN YOU FORGOTTEN TO DELETE YOUR PIC IN MY PHONE AFTER YOU'D TAKEN IT. muahahahahahahah. I TOLD YOU I WOULD POST ON BLOG.
THANKS BRENDA
Today school, release at 11.20, speech day today. hahahahah. thought wanna go, but cant, only for the graduates. =((((( i dunnoe but i like the march in and out, so be it speech day, national day, any day that has the marching thing. But concert band were the one that actually made the marching thing more exciting... hahaha CONCERT BAND ROCKS! hahhhahahaha, yeah.. went to mac, ate, did homework, maths again as usual, making me go crazy, but not as crazy as yesterday lol. I did half of my homework, because they are calling me again( i'm referring to the food) hahahahhah they went like
" syazreen, eat me now, i know you're hungry, EAT ME EAT ME EAT ME''
and yeah ppl. all my dream to be slim( crash and burn) hahahah so i ate.
saw sylvia, ohnmar, joei and zhen wei. hahahahhaha ohnmar told me a secret .want know what??? here a scene of it.
Ohnmar: syazreen, let me tell you a secret. come here.
so me went there, agigated to know what it is, so me waited. -_______-''
Ohnmar: today is 17th of april.
then me went like ???????????????? WHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTT????
Ohmar it was lame lols
then it was my turn to tell her a secret'wriggle eyebrow plus a wry smile'
syazreen: Ohnmar come here, let me tell you a secret.
she came to me, while LAUGHING.
syazreen: today is friday
then we both laughed. the end.
i know it's lame but to both of us, it was funny, funny but lame. hahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhaha.
ohnmar you're lame hahahahha
that was it, went back home, watch twilight and slept. lols
later at night gonna burn midnight oil. LOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment