ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sleep over

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha. you all might think i'm gonna sleep over at some fren's house, BUT not. hahahah
i'm sleeping at my bro house, got my favourite 2 nieces there. I MISS THEM LOADS.
i havent seen them since like what? 2 mnths already. lols. time fly by i dun even notice it.
IN BLINK OF A EYE, I'M AN ARCHITECTURE. lol
so yeah, i want to take that course in the near future, thought wanna take building engineering but dun have =( sian....
ok back to the topic.
so yeah, currently i'm at bro house now.
nurul and adek is still naughty as ever, hahahaha NURUL is like me when i'm at that age last time.
  • hyper- active
  • like to bully her small sis(which i do now lol)
  • trouble maker
  • talk non-stop
  • not scared of any pain(she can fall down and have cuts, and wont cry lol)
  • STUBBORN(me too, until now=D)
hahahahah, my mom said that," no wonder kak faezah(my bro's wife) doesn't like you at that time"
lols, now, nurul is exactly like me! X)
dang, my bro is totally a change person. what sup with him? haiz~ stupid, that's all i can say.

so sleeping over here to observe him. hah.
ARE ALL MEN THE SAME??
iseriouslyhopenot

that's all. update when i have the time.
2MORO INDOOR. YEAH! cant wait. =D





No comments:

Post a Comment