ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Monday, June 8, 2009

it's suppose personal stuffs, but i dont care

hahahahah whatever. i've just receive a call from my dad. knw what? i hate him,eventhough i'm not suppose to.

imagine this, he married to a woman(or maybItalice a bitch) who don't allow, her husband whhich is my father to be in conntact with his own children which is bloody ME.
HA. very funny, the best jokes i get to witnessed in my life.
knw what readers?? when my father was married to my mom, he DARE to play my mom's feelings. He dare to do everything when he was married to my mom. HE DARE, HE FUCKIN DARE TO.
hah. i wish he knw what is 'RESPONSIBILITY' means. I have to ask him for money, even though it's his bloody job to give me money AUTOMATICALLY. ah whetever, i dont care, fuck off.
knw what ayah? syasya have enough with your cowardy, it seems that, you are scared to be in contact wtih your own daughter. WHY? i mean why?
why do you have to sneak out, lie to your BELOVED-NEW wife/bitch just to meet me.
why do you have to whisper when you are over the phone with me, why the conversation havve to be so short and quick, so that your BELOVED-NEW wife/bitch wont suspect/hear/sense that i was the one who called, and the fact that, IT'S YOUR DAMN BLOODY DAUGHTER WHO HAD CALLED.
Why do you have to lie, that you are in contact with your own DAUGHTER. you treat me like your other 'scandals'.
I knw i had faught with your so called beloved wife/bitch. but that doesnt stop you from seeing your own daughter. why does she have to be angry wiith me?
beacuse why? i resembles my mom, i always talked back, and saying that she's totally wrong about my mother. because i wouldn't ttreat her nicely. WHY SHUD I?
she was the one who had caused the broken marriage, she was the one being a SLUT.
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO MAKE MY MOTHER"S LIFE MISERABLE.
so tell me, why shud i fucking respect her?? what is she to me?? JUST FUCK OFF BITCH
YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF MY MOM, because she survived from the storm that you created for her. BITCH WILL BE ALWAYS BE A BITCH.

whatever ayah, you are still my father no matter what. who were the one who had brought me to this world. i'm thankful for that. But sometimes, i dont even want to call you ayah anymore, because you are such a disappointment to me. You FAILED as a FATHER. But mama, who was the one kept reminding me not to be rude towards you, and she had raised me to be a good person, to acknowledge you as my father. SHE WAS THE ONE. so stop blaming her, why i am so rude towards your lovely wife and why i have a sharp tongue, where i alwways snap at you or her, all this you taught me. You taught me. IT HAS BEEN ALWAYS YOU. not mama.

i'm sorry readers, but this is my last resort. i cant tolerate anymore. i feel the world is so mean towards me, my mom, my sis.
again sorry. I HAVE VENT MY FRUSTRATION OUT. but the feeling is still there. i cant cry anymore, it make me so weak. i dont wan that. but this is what it is. i'm thankful to have this, blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment