ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Thursday, April 23, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!! SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahha.i know, I'M WEIRD hahahaha, most of the ppl who knew me would say that. lols
i just LOVE going to school.
okok let's talk bout today. wont elaborate much, will only post bout interesting things. lols

school school lesson lesson lesson test test test.

haahaha had maths test today, lolss!!!!! it was very funny.ok, here it is.
we didn't finish the paper on time, so MS give us extra time. which is AFTER SCHOOL.

so jyeah, after all remedials, chem, physics, remedials end roughly bout, 2pm??? after that, went straight to do our maths test. lols there was no MS. so we kinda cheated. lols
Aiman was the noisiest, he was like
"eh kok hoa, how to do this ah, see see ur paper, kok hao faster!'' -____-
ASS LA HE.
i was busying doing my paper, cause i dun want to cheat. GOOD GIRL MAH
lols.
there was this one bloody ass question, even kok hao gave up. hahahaha. i didn't cause i've seen the question before, so was trying really hard to remember. lols.
THEN, MS gave us a BIG HINT, so i'd figured it out. i was so GAY-HAPPY. kok hao was frustrated, so i let him see my paper, when MS was not LOOKING. lols. CHEATING!!!!
hehehe.
cause he helped me lot of other times, when i dunnoe one particular question(i didn't mean cheat, like he give the ans all that, HE just explain it to me, for me to understand better)
so yeah, THANKS KOK HAO!! =D
after the cheating thing situation, hahaha went to vb. alson was emo-ing cause he didn't do that bloody-ass question. but i let him looked at my paper sia, cause he's sitting beside kok hao. but he said he cant see my workings. -____-'' hahahah, my handwritting sucks .

went to vb. do some drills,it was selection of positioning thingy. so yeah. lols
i'm starting to grew more fond of center position. hahaha. BUT I STILL LOVE MAIN POSITION!!! THAT'S THE PROB. I WANT TO BE AT MAIN POSITION!!! urgh~
well life is just unfair. -___-'' agree??? lols
wont have any vb the next few weeks, MYE IS COMING like soon!!
but
no worries ppl, i'm prepared for MYE. hahahah except for my maaaaallllllaaaaaayyyyyy~
i got UNDERGRADED for my CA1.
haiz~ i need to read more then, MALAY BOOKS.-_____-''

hahahahah, yeah, that's all. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment