ROCK MUSIC IS THE BEST

Saturday, April 25, 2009

todaytodaytoday

hmm..... today??? let me see, and recall what WE did at JAMMING STUDIO
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

ok me, ain and atika headed to Lot 1 , went to Cotton On shop. yeah. we were just looking around, ain bought her bag. i didn't find anything interesting(typical me lol). went around Lot 1, walk walk walk, then ate at Long John Silver, hahahha knw what i ate?? SALAD
WTH rite??? i dont feel like eating nowadays, hahaha dunnoe why. I. ATE. SALAD??? wow that's a record. usually i'll eat anything that will make me grow FAT . lol.
My throat is full of PHLEGM, haiz and my right ear went deaf. because.of.PHLEGM. -___-"
my life couldn't be more great. after Lot 1 went to Jamming Studio.

isit just me or the weather is FREAKING HOT???
Jamming studio, in the private room, we were half N_ _ _D. because inside was freaking/damn/effing/f*****g HOT! hahahah of course we locked the door. -____-''
then we talked bout our, BODY. lol. now you guys will get what i meant. hahahahhahhaa
shall not eloborate. hahahahaha had fun! like seriously. hahahhahahaha

you guys ROCK MY STINKING DINKING SOCKS! hahahahahhaha

alright. that's all. lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment